About the regulation and data protection
- What does the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) govern?
- What is personal data?
- What constitutes data processing?
- What are Data Protection Authorities (DPAs)?
As of May 2018, with the entry into application of the General Data Protection Regulation, there is one set of data protection rules for all companies operating in the EU, wherever they are based.
Stronger rules on data protection mean
- people have more control over their personal data
- businesses benefit from a level playing field