- 10 March 2016, Vienna - Future of EMU from the perspective of the financial sector
- 16 June 2016, Vienna - EMU – quo vadis
- 1 December 2015, Brussels - Conference on EMU deepening
- 8 March 2016, Brussels - Parliamentary Debate
- 3 June 2016, Brussels - Expert Seminar
- 12 April 2016, Zagreb - Conference on "Education and labour in the context of economic and monetary union"
- 18 May 2016, Zagreb - Conference on "Banking Union: State of-Play and Challenges Ahead"
- 29 January 2016, Prague - Conference "Adoption of the single currency – Opportunities and Risks for the Czech Republic"
- 31 March 2016, Brno - "Completing EMU – Stage 2: tools and mechanism of asymmetric shock absorbers – towards a fiscal union"
- 29 April 2016, Prague - Conference on "The Social Dimension of EU integration"
- 4 May 2016, Ostrava - Expert debate on the Future of the EMU
- 5 May 2016, Škoda - Interdisciplinary conference on European Integration and the Five Presidents' Report
- 2 June 2016, Prague -"The EMU – Fundamentals of its functioning (national expert debate)"
- 1 March 2016, Helsinki - Discussion on the Country Report, European Semester and the EMU with Members of the Finance Committee of the Finnish Parliament
- 4 March 2016, Helsinki - Discussion with representatives of social partners, business community and public authorities on the Country Report and the future deepening of the EMU
- 21 April 2016, Helsinki - Discussion on the Country Report, the European Semester and the deepening of the EMU with Members of the Grand Committee of the national parliament
- 25 April 2016, Helsinki - Discussion on the future of EMU with representatives of civil society and academia
- 21 March 2016, Paris - Conference: Eurozone: How to go further?
- 14 June 2016, Paris - High-Level Workshop on the future of EMU co-organised with France Stratégie
- 17 March 2016, Berlin - High-Level Workshop on the future of EMU
- 8 September 2015, Berlin - High-level Workshop on EMU deepening
- 15 July 2015, Berlin - Panel Debate on the future of EMU
- 7 July 2015, Berlin - High-Level Workshop on the future of EMU
- 6 June 2016, Budapest - Consultation with high-ranking economic policy experts on the deepening of the EMU
- 24 September 2015, Dublin - Parliamentary Debate on the Economic and Monetary Union
- 24 September 2015, Dublin - Consultation on the future of EMU
- 3 June 2016, Dublin - High-level roundtable on the Future of Economic and Monetary Union
- 17 February 2016, Rome - High-level seminar: "Governing the present and shaping the future of the Economic and Monetary Union"
- 28 April 2016, Rome - Hearing of Vice President Dombrovskis on EMU deepening at the Italian Parliament
- 3 May 2016, Rome - Progress of the Economic and Monetary Union: the agenda from Italy's standpoint
- 7 March, 4 April 2016 - Public discussions on European economic governance and EMU deepening
- 4 April 2016, Riga - EMU deepening discussion with stakeholders
- 12 January 2016, The Hague - Exchange of views with Vice-President Dombrovskis on the future of EMU
- 1 March 2016, The Hague - Discussion with the European Commission on deepening the EMU
- 15 March 2015, Lisbon - Roundtable debate: Economic governance in the EMU
- 17 June 2016, Lisbon - Conference - Debate on the future of the Economic and Monetary Union
- 1 March 2016, Bratislava - Roundtable: Eurozone – which direction?
- 25 January 2016, Bratislava - High-level debate: The Future of the EMU and the Business Environment in Europe