Leading the Commission’s work on deliberative democracy and the Conference on the Future of Europe, giving people a say on how the EU is run and what it does.
- Statistical mapping of the impact of demographic change to feed into a report identifying support required, such as investment in infrastructure and access to services for those most vulnerable to demographic change.
- Coordinating work on a long-term vision for rural areas, including on the effects of demographic change on connectivity and access to services.
- Exploring ways to support areas most affected by ‘brain drain’, including through the Youth Guarantee.
- Producing a Green Paper on ageing and launching a broad debate on long-term impacts, such as on care and pensions, and supporting active ageing.
- Ensuring Europe’s social protection systems adequately address the needs of an ageing population and the risk of poverty.
- Better reconciling work and family and supporting people throughout careers, as part of the European Pillar of Social Rights.
- Coordinating work on the future Child Guarantee, ensuring access to services for children and support through to their adult lives.
- Preparing a comprehensive EU strategy on the rights of the child, including the protection of vulnerable children, protect children’s rights online and support child-friendly justice; and embed the strategy in the UN convention for the rights of the child and, in this regard, to lead the EU’s work in the multilateral context.
European Parliament hearings
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Meetings with Vice-President Šuica
- Meetings with the Vice-President's Cabinet
- Missions of Vice-President Šuica
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners.
Member of the European Parliament - Head of the Croatian European People's Party (EPP) delegation
Vice-Chair of the EPP Group in the European Parliament
Chair of the HDZ (Croatian Democratic Union) Committee on Foreign Affairs and European Affairs
Vice-President of EPP Women
Vice-President of the Council of Europe Congress of Local and Regional Authorities
Member of the Croatian Parliament
Mayor of Dubrovnik