- Ensuring appropriate financial, human and institutional resources to deliver on EU objectives and a smooth and swift transition to the long-term EU budget for 2021-2027.
- Leading on the annual assessment of accounts (“discharge process”), to improve the performance of budgetary spending and maintaining the lowest possible error rate.
- Continuing to modernise the Commission by developing a new human resources strategy that can attract, develop and retain highly-qualified staff to deliver on EU priorities.
- Continuing to progress on gender equality at all levels of management and instilling a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Implementing full digitalisation of the Commission and ensuring that staff have the right digital skills.
- Ensuring the Commission has the right infrastructure to address security threats.
- Overseeing work to protect the EU’s financial interests, including through the implementation of the Commission’s anti-fraud strategy and supporting the European Anti-Fraud Office’s work, while preserving its independence.
- Ensuring seamless cooperation with the European Public Prosecutor’s Office.
European Parliament hearings
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Meetings with Commissioner Hahn
- Meetings with the Commissioner’s Cabinet
- Missions of Commissioner Hahn
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners.
European Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations
European Commissioner for Regional Policy
Minister for Science and Research
Member of the Vienna regional government
Member of the Vienna regional parliament