- Identifying how to invest in and modernise Europe's education systems, so that they help people to find rewarding work and support economic growth.
- Strengthening partnerships between universities and the world of work and expanding international student exchanges through Erasmus+.
- Helping to reach the targets of the Europe 2020 strategy in the field of education.
- Promoting our cultural diversity by helping Europe’s artists and creators to reach new audiences and exploit new media.
- Promoting culture as a catalyst for innovation, economic growth and new jobs.
- Empowering young people of all social and cultural backgrounds so that they can participate fully in civic and democratic life.
Tibor Navracsics is part of the following Project Teams:
- Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness
- Digital Single Market
- Euro and Social Dialogue
- Better Regulation and Interinstitutional Affairs
- Budget and Human Resources
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
Hungarian nationality. Married with two daughters.
European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Public Administration and Justice
Member of Parliament
Head of Department, Prime Minister’s Office
Associate professor, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, ELTE
Doctoral Degree in Political Science
Secretary-General, Hungarian Political Science Association
Senior lecturer at the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, ELTE
Law degree, ELTE University