- Identifying how EU structural and investment funds can be better geared towards creating jobs and growth.
- Protecting the EU budget from fraud by verifying that regional funds are spent according to the rules.
- Continuously monitoring the effectiveness of spending programmes to create regional growth.
- Identifying how the EU Structural and Investment Funds can help establish a European Energy Union and complete the digital single market.
Corina Crețu is part of the following Project Teams:
- Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness
- Digital Single Market
- Energy Union
- Euro and Social Dialogue
- Better Regulation and Interinstitutional Affairs
- Budget and Human Resources
European Parliament hearings
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Information on meetings held by Commissioner Creţu
- Information on meetings held by the Commissioner's Cabinet
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners [pdf].
Romanian nationality. Married.
European Commissioner for Regional Policy
Vice-president, European Parliament
Member of the European Parliament
Member of the Board, Parliamentary Network on the World Bank
Vice-president of Partidul Social Democrat (Social Democratic Party)
Senator in the Romanian Parliament
Member of the Chamber of Deputies in the Romanian Parliament
Presidential adviser, Spokesperson for the Romanian President, Head of the Public Communication Department
Expert, Romanian Presidency, Cabinet of the Spokesperson
Economist, Informatics Centre – Factory of Blaj
Faculty of Economic Planning and Cybernetics, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest