Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 200
- Pushing forward work on trans-European transport networks and promoting cross-border transport connections.
- Facilitating travel by ensuring optimal connections between different transport modes, such as railway and air transport.
- Basing new policies increasingly on the "user pays" principle, while preventing discrimination.
- Completing negotiations on the new railway regulations (Fourth Railway package) and pursuing the Single European Sky policy.
- Developing common EU standards for transport safety and security to improve the international environment for transport.
Violeta Bulc is part of the following Project Teams:
- Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness
- Digital Single Market
- Energy Union
- Better Regulation and Interinstitutional Affairs
- Budget and Human Resources
- Europe in the World
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Information on meetings held by Commissioner Bulc
- Information on meetings held by the Commissioner's Cabinet
- Information on missions of Commissioner Bulc
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners [pdf].
European Commissioner for Mobility and Transport
- 2014 to present
Deputy Prime Minister, Minister Responsible for Development, Strategic Projects and Cohesion, Government of Slovenia
Chief of the Program Committee of the SMC Party, Slovenia
CEO of Vibacom Ltd, Sustainable Strategies and Innovation Ecosystems
Vice-President, Telemach Ltd, telecommunications provider
Director of Carrier Business, Telekom Slovenia
Manager of Institutional Traffic, Telekom Slovenia
Expert for wide area networks performance analyses, Dhl Systems, Burlingame, California, USA
Master's degree in Information Technology, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California, USA
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia