- Market Stability Reserve
- Revision for phase 4 (2021-2030)
- Emissions cap and allowances
- Use of international credits
- Free allocation
- Monitoring, reporting and verification of EU ETS emissions
- Union Registry
- Ensuring the integrity of the European carbon market
- International carbon market
- Development of EU ETS (2005-2020)
Fluorinated gases (‘F-gases’) are a family of human-made gases used in a range of industrial applications. The EU is taking regulatory action to...
The European Commission established the European Climate Change Programme (ECCP) in 2000 to help identify the most environmentally and cost...