Find the information you need to obtain co-funding for your information and promotion activities. Get details of the rules governing the promotion policy, different types of programmes and how to determine your eligibility. See the open calls for immediate opportunities, and check for upcoming information days on the calls.
The policy was revised in 2015; the scope was widened and the budget increased.
Check our legal framework section for more information on the promotion policy.
The annual work programme sets out strategic priorities for information and promotion measures in terms of:
- schemes and markets to be targeted
- corresponding allocated budgets
The Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency (Chafea) is entrusted by the European Commission to execute the following tasks:
- Publication of calls for proposals and evaluation of proposals for both simple and multi promotional programmes;
- Award of grants and management of grant agreements for multi programmes;
- Launch and conclusion of procurement procedures and management of the ensuing contracts relating to provision of information services, as well as the organisation of events and communication campaigns both inside and outside the EU;