Webinar Series: CEF eInvoicing - What's in it for you?
On 31 May 2017, a live Webinar, followed by an interactive Q&A session, will provide information on the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) eInvoicing building block.
This webinar is the first in a series which will look benefits of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) eInvoicing building block and Directive 2014/55/EU on electronic invoicing in public procurement.
This event is an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the basics of electronic invoicing in public procurement, as well as the services made available by CEF eInvoicing to support public and private entities to comply with the Directive 2014/55/EU and the European standard on eInvoicing (due to be published in 2017).
Participants in this webinar will learn about:
- The Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) and the CEF eInvoicing building block
- Background (PEPPOL and eSENS Large Scale Projects) and context of CEF eInvoicing
- The eInvoicing Directive and the forthcoming European standard on eInvoicing
- Resources and services made available via CEF eInvoicing
- Grant funding available to support eInvoicing respecting the (forthcoming) standard
Each of these topics covers the essentials around CEF eInvoicing and the (forthcoming) European standard on eInvoicing. Subsequent webinars in this series will take a more detailed look at the following:
- Funding and grants for eInvoicing
Wednesday, 5 July 2017
10:00 - 11:30 (CET)
- The European standard (eInvoicing Directive) and its content
Monday, 11 September 2017
10:00 - 11:30 (CET)
- Infrastructure based on the eDelivery DSI architecture
September 2017 (date tbc)
- eInvoicing from a user's perspective (incl. ordering & payments)
October 2017 (date tbc)
- Examples of Early Adopters of large scale eInvoicing
November 2017 (date tbc)
- Basic XML using examples from the EN-syntaxes plus mapping & conversion
December 2017 (date tbc)
- XML validation mechanisms
January 2018 (date tbc)
- In-depth OASIS UBL 2.1 & UN/CEFACT CII
February 2018 (date tbc)
In addition to these webinars, the European Commission offers implementation workshops exploring the benefits of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) eInvoicing building block and Directive 2014/55/EU. Implementation workshops are a key service of the CEF eInvoicing building block and provided at no cost.
This page has no comments.