eInvoicing conformance testing
CEF eInvoicing offers a test infrastructure that will allow Solution Providers and Public Administrations to solution & service provider and public entities to check their existing eInvoicing solutions solution compliance against a given standard, such as ISOthe standard in a specific syntax: ISO/IEC 19845:2015 (UBL 2.1) , or UN/CEFACT CII or any other syntax supporting the European standard (after Q2 2017).
CEF eInvoicing provides ready to use test cases, a testing platform, and supports the users of the CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service during the entire testing process.
To use the conformance testing service you can contact CEF supportus.
|text||Contact CEF SupporteInvoicing Service Desk|
Who can use the service?
The CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service is intended for the following types of users:
- eInvoicing Solution & Service Providers across Member States that address invoice content validation.
- Initiatives (e.g. Public Entities, funded projects etc.) with relevance to (cross-border) interoperability can apply to have their reference implementations and test suites installed in the test bed run by ISA², for their respective communities to use. Software owners, including privately held companies who build solutions as part of a larger programme for which they would need or want to undertake interoperability testing, can then use the test bed to test their products’ connectivity against supported reference implementations, or the conformance of their messages against supported specifications.
Anyone, including those not eligible to directly use the ISA² test bed service, is free to download the test bed software and install a local instance in their own premises.
Benefits of using the service
The CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service has been designed to generate a list of benefits to the users of the service:
- Testing supported by professional staff of the European Commission.
- Quick testing cycle with reduced cost and time.
- Testing anywhere at any time.
- Tests are fully domain-neutral.
- Ready to use test cases and test platform with a common and standardised plugin.
|name||(CEFeInvoicing) (ConformanceTesting) (SOD) (v2.0) (2) (1).pdf|