- Studies on public procurement done for (or by) the European Commission. Out of the more than 30 studies, roughly half use TED data.
- Single Market Scoreboard, a benchmark of countries' performance in public procurement
- Social network analysis of procurement data: http://www.academia.edu/6280420/Social_Network_Analysis_as_a_method_in_the_Data_Journalistic_toolkit
- Studies by the Swedish competition authority (http://www.konkurrensverket.se/en/news/report-with-facts-and-figures-on-public-procurement-in-english, http://www.konkurrensverket.se/globalassets/publikationer/uppdragsforskning/forsk_rap_2015_3.pdf)
- Websites benchmarking national buyers: supervizor.kpk-rs.si (Slovenia), www.redflags.eu (Hungary), www.ro.tendertracking.eu (Romania), firmy.transparency.sk (Slovakia). (These websites also include other data than TED or may be using data published according to TED forms, but at national portals.)
- http://yleborgne.net/opented, https://elvis.tenders.exposed/
Reuse / research proposals