Two channels have been set up to answer your inquiries:
- All your questions and issues on Trusted List content should be raised by sending an email to EC-TL-Service@ec.europa.eu
- For technical questions, issues or feature requests on the tools (and in particular TL Manager), please use the JIRA issue reporting system. For questions on how to use JIRA, please read below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions and general information can be found here. Please consider consulting these topics as a first step.
Support for the TL Manager is provided through JIRA issue reporting system. Should you require support from the maintenance team, you will get the best reactivity from the team through that channel. Questions, issues or feature requests can be posted there.
How to use JIRA:
First of all, if you want to add or comment an issue, you have to log in using an EU login account. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
With these credentials, you can log in to the CEF Digital platform from here (it is also possible to select "Log-in" on the top right hand corner of this page).
To create an issue:
There are 2 ways to access t the “Create Issue” popup:
- use the “CREATE” button in the top menu or
- just click the “c” button of your keyboard.
When creating an issue, please do not forget to mention:
- software concerned and related version
- your current usage of the software: e.g. evaluating the software, using it in production, …
- summary of the issue as title (please separate the issue itself and a proposed solution that could be described in the content)
- any data that could be helpful for us to reproduce the problem (e.g. signature file in attachment)
To view issues:
Click on the project you want to have a look at (e.g. : top menu, “Projects” entry: DSS or TLManager). On the left of the new page, you have the menu. If the menu is only pictures, click on the last picture to maximize it and have pictures and text.
Use the Issues link to open the issues page. On the top of the page, you can filter the issues to see. There’s 4 possibilities:
- all issues
- added recently
- resolved recently
- updated recently
To comment issues:
You have to be logged to comment an issue. Use the same way that you use to view issues. On the issue detail, you have a “Comment” button to add a comment.
Return to the system dashboard:
To return to the “System dashboard” page, use the “JIRA” button on the top bar of the page.
More about JIRA:
If you want to know more about how to use JIRA, you can refer to the JIRA User’s Guide available at:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+User%27s+Guide
Monitoring of national trusted lists
The purpose of the service is to help TLSOs (Trusted List Scheme Operators) to set up the content of their national Trusted List. On a regular basis, checks are performed on these Trusted Lists and TLSOs are contacted if necessary.
These checks contribute to the quality (and availability) of the information available in the national Trusted Lists. This is of particular importance for e-signatures in Europe, as the national Trusted Lists, together with the List of Trusted Lists, can be seen as a “Trust Backbone” on which European e-signature implementations rely.
More information on activities related to TLSOs can be found in the TLSO Community.
The CEF eSignature Trusted List Monitoring service is intended for TLSOs. TLSOs publish their national Trusted Lists and receive feedback on their content (and availability).
The CEF eSignature Trusted List Monitoring delivers the following benefits to its users:
- Pro-active checks and support from subject matter experts: Next to the Trusted List Manager and Trusted List Conformance Checker (TLCC), Trusted Lists are proactively monitored and results communicated to the TLSO.
- Content-based checks: Next to the conformance checks of the TLCC (either through the TL-Manager or through the ETSI portal) that can be seen as “syntactic checks”, these checks are manual and interpret the semantic of the trusted list, focusing on the correct representation of the situation (coherence in the history of a service, coherence of extensions, …).
- No labels