Post a comment at the bottom of a page
- Go to the bottom of the page you want to comment.
- Locate the area where you can write your comment.
- Click the "write a comment" box and type your comment.
If your comment is not related to another comment, please make sure that you reply at the root.
To reply to a comment posted by someone else:
- Locate the comment you want to reply to
- Click on Reply just under the comment and write your reply.
If you reply to another comment, please include an "@+name" + possibly a quote from the comment.
Post an in-line comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on
- Choose the add commentbutton that appears above the highlighted text
- Type your comment. In case you want to notify and address someone, tag them by typing @+name
- Click on Save
The selected text will appear with a yellow highlight indicating an inline comment; choose any highlighted text on the page to display the related comment(s).