Wave 3 - Operation ready - Release Details [W3-OP]
To be complemented with artefacts to be released during September 2019.
Last update: Sep 30, 2019 15:26
Last update details:
- The artefacts included in this release were adopted by eHMSEG, with a written procedure ending on
- Since this is a partial release, a 2nd package of artefacts was necessary to update all the necessary artefacts.
- Please know more at: 2019-09-04 Wave 3 Pkg2 - Release Candidate - release notes
Please send any clarification requests to:
Wave 3 - Operation Ready
|Operation Ready (OP)|
3rd release cycle for eHDSI Artefacts
|ARTEFACT||TYPE||VERSION||MAIN UPDATES||OPEN POINTS|
1. Consolidated Solution Requirements:
2. Complete analysis for central services GDPR compliance.
|CDA Implementation Guides||Specifications (Normative)||3.0.0 RC2|
The 3.0.0 RC2 contains all the functionality planned for Wave 3.
Next step is to include the release in the IHE Gazelle EVS client validator. Once we are confident and quality assurance has been applied on the release, we will release the official version to be used in the upcoming test events.
Central Configuration Services
|IT Service (central service) - (Normative)||4.0.0|
Central Terminology Services
|IT Service (central service) - (Normative)||1.1.0||NOT RELEASED|
|NCPeH TG Reference Implementation (a.k.a. OpenNCP)|
OpenNCP 3.0.0 - Release Candidate for Wave 2 testing
OpenNCP 4.0.0 Wave 3 - Release Candidate planned for July 2019
Audit Framework (previous versions)
1) Readiness Criteria (Update expected to September 2019)
2) Incorporation of Operational Audit provisions (agreed during 16 May eHMSEG)
|Updates foreseen to September 2019|
|Framework (Normative)||2.0.0||Release Notes|
Operations Framework (previous versions)
Service Catalogue, Delivery and Overall Deployment Plan (previous versions)
|Catalogue (Normative)||3.0.0||2021 Operations Plan|
|eHDSI Guidelines||Guidelines (optional)||--||No content related updates to W3 Release Candidate version||[NEW] eHDSI Guidelines on the use of OIDs|
|eHDSI Glossary||Guidelines (optional)||1.5.0||Release Notes||Refactoring of the Glossary mechanism in order to enable the Confluence Glossary feature.|