CEF eInvoicing offers a test infrastructure that will allow solution & service provider and public entities to check the compliance of their eInvoicing solution against the standard in a specific syntax: ISO/IEC 19845:2015 (UBL 2.1) or UN/CEFACT CII.
CEF eInvoicing provides a ready to use testing platform, and supports the users of the CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service during the entire testing process.
Who can use the service?
The CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service is intended for the following types of users:
- eInvoicing solution & service providers across Member States that address invoice content validation.
- Initiatives (e.g. public entities, funded projects etc.) with relevance to (cross-border) interoperability can apply to have their reference implementations and test suites installed in the test bed run by ISA², for their respective communities to use.
- Software owners, including privately held companies who build solutions as part of a larger programme for which they would need or want to undertake interoperability testing, can then use the test bed to test their products’ connectivity against supported reference implementations, or the conformance of their messages against supported specifications.
Anyone, including those not eligible to directly use the ISA² test bed service, is free to download the test bed software and install a local instance in their own premises.
Benefits of using the service
The CEF eInvoicing Conformance Testing service has been designed to generate a list of benefits to the users of the service:
- Testing supported by professional staff of the European Commission.
- Quick testing cycle with reduced cost and time.
- Testing anywhere at any time.
- Tests are fully domain-neutral.
- Ready to use test cases and test platform with a common and standardised plugin.
Last updated: 21 December 2018
Disclaimer: The current version of the conformance service is based on the publicly available schematron validation artefacts from CEN/TC 434. These artefacts are still undergoing testing and corrections and may change. We advise you to always use the latest available version of the test facilities. The test results may differentiate in time, and the CEF eInvoicing team can’t guarantee the compatibility for past or future tests conducted.
To get started, submit a request with the information indicated in the Service Description Offering document above