1. Current release
This page collects the resources for Service Metadata Locator version 4.0.0 , released in June 2019.
Access the eDelivery videos
The Directorate-General for Informatics (DIGIT) is happy to announce the upgrade of the sample implementation of the SML software in order to fully support the CEF eDelivery SML specification. In version 4.0.x, as in version 3.1.x the SML will also provide support for the e-SENS BDXL profile, as well as the PEPPOL SML specification. As the PEPPOL SML specification continues to be supported, current users of the SML software shouldn't suffer of any disruption of service. The SML managed service offered by DIGIT uses this sample implementation and therefore benefits from its features.
This version of the SML sample implementation is also known as Business Document Metadata Service Location application (BDMSL). It is released with additional documentation which can be found below.
The SML 4.0.0 latest release includes following major additions compared to release 3.1.3:
- Introduce new library springsecurity-2-way-ssl-auth for handling the authentication.
- Add database auditing.
- Enable ebCore participant identifiers.
- Participants can be now registered in multiple domains.
- One artifact is suitable for deployment on all supported application servers.
- Support for WebLogic 12.2 and discontinue support for 12.1.3.
- Removed Liquibase for managing database objects.
- Introduce new user role MONITOR_ROLE for calling isAlive function.
- Move service for administration of BDMSL to webcontect bdmsladminservices.
- Implement new admin webservice for: managing properties, DNS records, SML domains.
Migration from 3.1.3 to 4.0.0
There is no migration scripts provided.
This document covers the service interface of the CEF eDelivery SML sample implementation. It includes information regarding the description of the services available, the list of use cases, the information model and the sequence of message exchanges for the services provided.
This document is the Software Architecture document of the CEF eDelivery SML sample implementation. It intends to provide detailed information about the project: an overview of the solution, the different layers, the principles governing its software architecture.
This document provides a brief description of the installation of the SML sample implementation component on a Tomcat/MySQL environment.
This document described the services offered by the SML.
European Union Public Licence.
Improvements and new features
EDELIVERY-4493 Secure Admin services with Certificate authentication
EDELIVERY-4484 Add services for managing BDMSL application configuration
EDELIVERY-4159 Manage DNS through BDMSL
EDELIVERY-4388 Create one bdmsl artefact (build) for oracle/msyql and tomcat/weblogic app server
EDELIVERY-3522 Create services for managing subdomains
EDELIVERY-3524 Create services for adding new Root Certificates to domains
EDELIVERY-3523 Create service for triggering generation of inconsistency report
EDELIVERY-4295 Implement SpringSecurityLibrary to BDMSL
EDELIVERY-4158 OASIS SMP v1.0 participant identifier
EDELIVERY-3804 Remove participatList method from webservices
EDELIVERY-3527 Reload configuration without restart
EDELIVERY-3525 Move SubDomain data from configuration table to SubDomain table
EDELIVERY-3519 Implement database audit
EDELIVERY-3129 SMTP Server configuration should not be hardcoded
- EDELIVERY-4550 SML- Out of memory
- EDELIVERY-4262 F5 Load balancer ClientCertificate generation
- EDELIVERY-4007 If possible accept both PEM and DER certificates in Prepare change certificate
- EDELIVERY-3479 Error message when certificate does not match rules for SMP role in case of trust by root.
- EDELIVERY-3332 Null serviceName can't be allowed
- EDELIVERY-3237 Webservice WSDL URL are wrongly redirected to a private IP
- EDELIVERY-2965 Transaction timing out error in SML
- EDELIVERY-2930 Soap requests are not being validated by schema