Machine Translation Service Desk
About the service
The Machine Translation Service Desk provides user support and answers questions related to the connection (including the API integration) and usage of the eTranslation service.
The goal of the Machine Translation Service Desk is to act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to address questions, incidents and requests reported by the users.
Users are requested to send any comments and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is monitored between 08:30 and 17:30 CET on Commission working days. A reply will be provided as soon as possible, which would normally mean within one working day.
Ready to get started?
Email the machine translation service desk
Users of the service
The CEF Machine Translation service is intended for the following type of users:
- Service providers: European and national public administrations interested in integrating machine translation in their digital services to guarantee their services are supported in all the official languages of the EU.
- SMEs and officials: working for EU institutions and in national public administrations interested in finding out how machine translation can facilitate their day-to-day work and cross-border information exchange.
Benefits to the users of the service
The Machine Translation Service Desk has been designed to generate a list of benefits to the users of the service:
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Onboarding of new users
- Transmission of technical issues to the Machine Translation Technical team
- Providing support and information to users on the use of the service in general
- Benefit from a useful and reliable knowledge base that helps solving issues efficiently