1. Current release
This page collects the resources for Domibus version 4.0.2, released in February 2019.
We are happy to announce the bug fix release of the production-ready Domibus 4.0.2 sample implementation of the eDelivery Access Point.
Domibus 4.0.2 includes a number of bug fixes and a couple of improvements concerning:
- Possibility to configure the payload cid in the FS Plugin
- Allow proxy configuration without user/password
- Possibility to cache the downloaded CRL
- Allow sending a payload in the Soap body
- Improved duplicate detection
- Fixed several bugs related to the JMS Plugin
Domibus 4.0.2 is backwards compatible with 4.0 and 3.3.x and the upgrade is not mandatory.
This guide allows the user to quickly get started with Domibus. After completing this document, you will have a local Domibus instance up and running locally on a Tomcat/MySQL environment.
This document is intended for developers that want to perform a set of checks on their Domibus installation and testers that want to have a starting point to create their own test cases.
The purpose of this document is to outline the JMS Data Format Exchange to be used as part of the default JMS backend plugin.
This document describes the WSDL and the observable behaviour of the interface provided in the default WS plugin.
The purpose of this document is to outline the file system messages exchange as part of the default File System (FS) backend integration solution for the Domibus Access Point.
The purpose of this guide is to provide detailed information on how to deploy and configure Domibus on WebLogic, Tomcat and WildFly with MySQL and Oracle. It also provides detailed descriptions of related Security Configurations (Policies, Certificates, TLS Configuration), Message Filtering, PMode Configuration, Application Monitoring, Registration of custom plugins and Troubleshooting.
The purpose of this guide is to provide detailed information on how to configure and deploy the File System Plugin available in Domibus 3.3 and later versions.
After reading this document the reader should be aware of the capabilities provided by the Domibus plugin system. Additionally a developer familiar with the AS4 protocol will be able to implement a plugin integrating an existing back office application into Domibus.
This document provides a comprehensive architectural overview of the system, using a number of different architectural views to depict individual aspects of the system. It is intended to capture and convey the significant architectural decisions that have been made on the system.
Documentation on the REST services.
European Union Public Licence.
Migration from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2
In order to upgrade to Domibus 4.0.2 please install the domibus.war and replace the plugin(s) jar(s) into \domibus\conf\domibus\plugins\lib".
For a more detailed description of the Domibus upgrade procedure click here.
Please find below the list of improvements and fixed bugs.
- [EDELIVERY-4191] - Sending messages with same ID from different senders.
- [EDELIVERY-4202] - Allow proxy configuration without user/password
- [EDELIVERY-4226] - CRL downloaded is not cached
- [EDELIVERY-4228] - Sending message via JMS plugin does not work.
- [EDELIVERY-4249] - The message ID is missing from the Default JMS Plugin logs
- [EDELIVERY-4282] - Remove the Domibus footer from the alerts email
- [EDELIVERY-4294] - Sending JMS message is not working - C2 reject message - when security was enabled in single domain configuration
- [EDELIVERY-4354] - Possibility to configure the payload cid in the FS Plugin
- [EDELIVERY-4238] - Allow sending a payload in the Soap body
- [EDELIVERY-4222] - Adapt the configuration for the connection pooling in Tomcat
Known issues and limitations
- [EDELIVERY-2608] - Unable to use Admin Console in IE (not EDGE)
- [EDELIVERY-3210] - Max retry limit may be exceeded on Wildfly 9
- [EDELIVERY-3335] - Messages page: performance decrease when certain filters are applied on millions of messages
- [EDELIVERY-3575] - UI admin console: user is logged out when logging-in in another tab
- [EDELIVERY-3634] - Issue starting Tomcat/WildFly cluster the first time with an empty MySQL schema
- [EDELIVERY-4364] - UI: JMS Monitoring - Tomcat - totalNumberOfPayloads property in "Custom prop" column is not present