This page collects the Digital Signature Service v5.1.RC1, released in June 2017.
Bugs, issues or suggestions?
- [DSS-1131] - PADES_BASELINE_LTA creates timestamp signature as visible
- [DSS-1132] - Separate SignatureImageParameters for signature and document time stamp
- [DSS-1135] - Error getting policyId
- [DSS-1145] - Key length used to sign token smaller than in validation policy.
- [DSS-1171] - CMSDocumentValidator created with CMSsignedData leads to exception
- [DSS-1172] - Common Name (CN) wrong
- [DSS-1188] - Wrong Signing Certificate extracted from CMS-NOT-ETSI
- [DSS-1199] - File handle leak in ImageUtils
- [DSS-1200] - Bad scaling of signature images
- [DSS-1147] - ASiC-E containers with CAdES are not baseline containers
- [DSS-1148] - ASiC-E containers with CAdES long term preservation is not correctly achieved
- [DSS-1150] - Error generating ASIC-E with XAdES LT multiple input files
- [DSS-1159] - Pades: Line breaks in signature text cannot be rendered
- [DSS-1165] - Validation: upload only MessageDigest rather than original document
- [DSS-1183] - PAdES : Support of signature fields
- [DSS-1184] - PAdES : distinction of PAdES and PKCS7 signatures
- [DSS-1185] - Demo Webapp : migrate from Apache Tiles to Thymeleaf
- [DSS-1186] - Demo bundle : improvements
- [DSS-1201] - Webservices for Server signing REST and SOAP
- [DSS-1206] - DSS demo : use NexU 1.10.5
- [DSS-1208] - DSS demo : migrate Spring xml config to java config