CEF eInvoicing trainings
The goal of the CEF eInvoicing training service is to provide the policy makers, public entities, suppliers to public entities, solution & service providers with information on what trainings are available and with an easy reference on how and where they can obtain eInvoicing information though different training types like on-site implementation workshops, remote training sessions or webinars.
31.05.2017, 10:00 - 11:30
05.07.2017, 10:00 - 11:30
11.09.2017, 10:00 - 11:30
02.10.2017, 14:00 - 15:30
06.11.2017, 10:00 - 11:30
19.12.2017, 10:00 - 11:30
30.01.2018, 10:00 - 11:30
13.02.2018, 10:00 - 11:30
Only audio available
07.03.2018, 10:00 - 11:30
|19.06.2018, 11:00 - 11:30||CIUS (Core Invoice Usage Specifications), including PEPPOL CIUS|
|13.07.2018 11:00 - 12:30||Latest policy updates on IPR and guidance for eInvoicing|
|04-10-2018 10:30 - 12:00|
* all times are CET
Who can use the service?
The CEF eInvoicing training service is intended for the following types of users:
- Policy makers – any person involved in policy setting or regulations wanting to obtain CEF building block eInvoicing related information like the content of the Directive 2014/55/EU on e-invoicing in public procurement, goals and timings.
- Public entity – any Public Entity or Public Administration wanting to consult CEF building block eInvoicing related to the implementation of the Directive 2014/55/EU on e-invoicing in public procurement.
- Suppliers to public entity – any suppliers to public entities or public administrations wanting to consult CEF building block eInvoicing information on how to process electronic invoices.
- Service & solution Providers – any Solution & Service Provider wanting to consult CEF building block eInvoicing information on how to become conformant to the European standard on eInvoicing.
Benefits of using the service
The CEF eInvoicing training service has been designed to generate the following benefits to the User:
- Training: a free of charge information session on the eInvoicing Directive and the European standard that helps all users to apply to the Directive and/or consult and interpret any eInvoicing information during the different stages of their Invoicing path.
These benefits are intended to help the user in their planning, initiation, execution and closing and contribute to the success factor for the CEF eInvoicing compliancy.
Looking for help? Need more information?