CEF eInvoicing Readiness Checker
This service allows public entities to check their level of readiness to exchange eInvoices in compliance with European legislation and based on their national policy framework. Furthermore, the service offers service & solution providers an opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities in implementing eInvoicing solutions. Features include:
- Repository of service & solution providers offering services to public entities and their suppliers
- Self-Assessment tool for public entities to understand what actions they need to undertake to be compliant with the eInvoicing Directive
- Lessons learned & success stories helping public entities and their suppliers find references and consult other user’s experiences to help them in their eInvoicing projects
In order to complete the Self-Assessment or get your organisation listed in the Repository, you will need an EU Login account. If you do not have one, register an EU Login.
Who can use the service?
The CEF building block eInvoicing Readiness Checker service is intended for the following types of user:
- Public entity: to asses its level of readiness to exchange eInvoice; find a service or solution provider or read and contribute lessons learned & success stories.
- Suppliers: to find a service or solution provider
- Solution & service providers: to get their organisation listed in the repository or find a Public entity looking for an eInvoicing service or solution provider
Benefits of using the service
The CEF Building Block eInvoicing Readiness Checker Service has been designed to generate the following benefits to the user:
- Solution & service provider repository: a useful and reliable repository helps all users to find and consult service & solution.
- Public entity repository: a useful and reliable repository helps all users to find and consult Public Administrations.
- Lessons learned & success stories: a useful and reliable repository helps all users to find references and consult other user’s experiences to help them in their efficiency.
- Self-Assessment: a useful and reliable self-assessment providing a recommendations report on how to reach a higher eInvoicing maturity.
These benefits are intended to help the user in their planning, initiation, execution and closing and contribute to the success factor for the CEF building block eInvoicing compliancy.
Looking for help? Need more information?