Spanish address change service
This service is a single process, where the updated address is communicated to important agencies of the administration.
@Photo from Pixabay.
Every year 8% of the population is changing home and must perform the following procedures: updating and renewal of DNI and passports, renew permission and driving license of vehicles, updating of the home in the Tax Agency, communicate this change to the Autonomous Community for those services provided in function of the home (healthcare, choice of schools, etc) and pensioners must notify Social security.
The address change service facilitates all these procedures in a single communication that is done at the citizen's request from the municipality or alternative via the internet from an online portal.
The primary objective of the address change service is to facilitate the procedure a citizen must conduct, according to the current regulations, due to a change of registered residence.
Secondary objectives derivatives of the previous are:
- The citizen is provided with a single point of access, comfortable and simple to perform the communication of the new home to agencies of administration.
- Establish a system of confidence for the exchange of information securely between agencies and entities involved.
- Collaborate with other administrations in the realization of procedures for providing a common service to the citizen.
- Increase the quality of data and facilitate the processing of information for managing units.
- Improve the image of the public administration.
|Nature and status of project||Rolled Out|
ENABLING ASSETS OR COMPONENTS
Spanish network Red SARA
Within the framework of the action Plan eEurope 2005 set 20 basic services (12 for citizens and 8 for companies) with the aim of improving the progress in electronic administration committing, member countries to develop these services.
Motivations, benefits, public value
• Prevent displacement of the citizen, reducing the time and expense in the communication of the new domiclio
• Agility in the process of updating the home in agencies and avoid errors in the data
• A homogeneous service of “ communication address change in the administration "
• Integration in the service of the main bodies of the AGE recipients of communications address change TGSS, DGP and DGT. MUFACE
• Incorporation in the service of other regional and local administrations to give a acobertura 80% in 2010
Further enabling assets
• Connectivity with municipalities in the case of Autonomous Portals, Internet connection in the case of municipalities
• Meet the specifications of “ replacement of certificates Paper ”
• For the CCAA and EELL, it is necessary for the signing of an agreement framework that provides.
Data handling / data exchange
|Stakeholder name||Stakeholder type|
Ministry of Finance and Public Administration
Ministry of Finance and Public Administration; S. of E. of Function Publishes; S.Gral. Digital administration
Barcelona; Terrassa City; Sabadell City; Mataró City; MINISTRY OF EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL SECURITY; S. OF E. OF SOCIAL SECURITY; OVERALL WTHE SOCIAL SECURITY; GENERALITAT DE CATALUNYA; DEPARTAMENT OF SALUT; THE SERVICE CATALÀ DE SALUT (CATSALUT); THE INTERIOR MINISTRY;
The platform that offers the service is presented as a broker of Web services facilitating semantic interoperability between the participantes. La current platform is defined as a service oriented architecture (SOA) based on the following elements:
1. Functions through web services and external presentation of the same expressed in WSDL
2. Documents XML exchanged between web services and signed electronically through XMLDsig
3. Setting of insurance channels between participants through SSL
4. Use of electronic certificates issued by certification service providers
Barriers and success factors
- Number of departments and agencies (AGE) attached to the communication system of home.
- Number of Autonomous Communities affixed to the system.
- Number of Municipalities from which you can make the communication.
- Total population covered by the service of communication of change of address.
- Effective notifications nº address change made by this system.
Benefits for involved actors
Benefits for citizens:
• Comfortable, podent fulfil its obligations from anywhere at any time and in a single operation
• Easy, with online help and possibility of communication to the selected agency
• Fast, avoiding the delay between the time to update the list and the communication to government bodies
• Positive experience, since the official acts as an intermediary to assist the citizen in the process
Benefits for Administrations:
• Elimination of the number of flyers that gives the citizen for submission before others
• Avoid outdated residence infromation, with the consequent cost savings by communications rejected
• Guarantees the quality of data
• Provides the service without the need for development
Disclaimer : Please note that this article is a result of the SCOOP4C Pilot Project, not an application of a CEF Building Block.
This page has no comments.