CEF eDelivery: Domibus 4.0 RC - Available Now
European Commission 2018
The European Commission is happy to announce that the release candidate (RC) of the Domibus AS4 sample implementation software is now available.
Domibus 4.0-RC1 is a major release, with several modifications regarding the previous versions. The Commission therefore strongly encourages all interested parties to test this release. However, as this is not a production ready release, it should be used for testing purposes only.
The eDelivery Building Block of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) promotes the use of the AS4 messaging protocol to create a secure channel for the transmission of documents and data by electronic means, over the internet or via a private network. CEF supports multiple digital infrastructure projects which contribute to improvements in the daily lives of Europeans through digital inclusion, the connectivity and interoperability of European digital services, and the development of a Digital Single Market.
CEF eDelivery is a network of nodes for digital communications. It is based on a distributed model where every participant becomes a node using standard transport protocols and security policies. AS4 both provides evidence relating to the handling of the transmitted data as well as protecting it against the risk of loss, theft, damage or any unauthorised alterations.
Domibus 4.0-RC1 is backwards compatible with 3.3.x and the upgrade is not mandatory. Please note that the custom plugins need to be updated in order to be compatible with Domibus 4.0-RC1. PMode configuration files that were used with Domibus 3.3.x can also be used in Domibus 4.0-RC1 whitout any change.
- Multi-tenancy support
- TEST service that allows to "ping" a communication partner
- Audit support
- Export UI tables metadata as CSV files
- Management of participants through the administration console
- Alert management module
- Domibus support for Wildfly 12
- Keep the history of PMode changes
- Configurable Domibus Admin Console title
- Support for LDAP CRLs
- Fix the Unique Particle Attribution violations in the Default WS Plugin
In addition, the European Commission is organising a webinar exploring Domibus 4.0.
Participants to this Webinar will learn about:
- Domibus - the European Commission open source sample implementation based on the AS4 profile
- The latest version of Domibus and its main improvements
- Step by step guide on how to upgrade to Domibus 4.0
The target audience for this session are technical teams aiming to implement or already using the Domibus software in any of its versions.
This page has no comments.