International and non-governmental organisations
On an annual basis, the National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings updates its register of international and non-governmental organizations that work in the field of THB (in prevention, protection, assistance, lobbying, service provision, etc.) in Bulgaria. The latest update of the register is from January 2018.
National Programmes before 2008 can be downloaded from the National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings website.
- Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act, 2004 (Закон за борба с трафика на хора) (in English and Bulgarian)
- Criminal Code (CC), State Gazette (SG) 32/2009; SG 92/2002 (Наказателен кодекс)(in English)
- Trafficking for sexual exploitation, article 159 a, b, d
- Trafficking for labour exploitation, article 159 a, b, d
- Trafficking in children, article 159 a, b, d
European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA), 2008, 55 pages
EU Daphne III
Promoter Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire Partnership (CSWP), in consultation with the NSPCC
Partners and Co-beneficiaries: