CEPOL webinar by the EU Anti-Trafficking Coordinator Myria Vassiliadou
The webinar, which took place on Tuesday 25 March 2014, aims toraise awareness and present the recent developments related to the implementation of the EU framework as per the multidisciplinary approach.
Speaker: Myria Vassiliadou, EU Anti-Trafficking Coordinator, European Commission.
Target group: Law enforcement officers active in the field of THB; staff of civil society organisations active in the field.
- Welcome and Housekeeping rules by CEPOL;
- Introduction into the Work of the EU ATC;
- Introduction into the EU Anti-THB Strategy and the THB Directive;
- The importance of cooperation between law enforcement and civil society as per the integrated and multidisciplinary approach;
- Closure of the webinar, Evaluation.