You will find here all relevant information and forms to report fraud to OLAF.
You can contact us anonymously. You can communicate with OLAF in any of the 24 official EU languages.
Operation FAKE, the surveillance of maritime and air traffic from 17 to 27 May 2005, was the result of close cooperation between the Customs authorities of the 25 Member States, the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) and the Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General (DG TAXUD). The goal of the operation was to analyse the routes used by counterfeiters to gain access to Europe.
- Objectives of this operation
- Roles of each of the three partners
- Conduct of the operation
- Summary of the results
- Press pack
- Invitation for Conference on Tuesday 8 November 2005 at 11 a.m in the “Sala Europa” of the Agenzie delle Dogane, Via Mario Carucci 65 - Roma
- Press Release on Operation FAKE (from EU Commission)
- Operational partners' press releases:
- Results of Operation FAKE
- Frequently Asked Questions on Operation FAKE
- Frequently Asked Questions on Counterfeiting & Piracy (DG TAXUD)
- OLAF: Customs Operation Centre (27 May 2005)