You will find here all relevant information and forms to report fraud to OLAF.
You can contact us anonymously. You can communicate with OLAF in any of the 24 official EU languages.
Reserve lists - OLAF Open competitions
The reserve lists below are valid until 31 December 2020. The validity of these lists may be extended.
- EPSO/AD/278/14 (AD7) Administrators - Digital Forensics
- EPSO/AD/278/14 (AD7) Administrators - Operational Analysis
The reserve list below is valid until 31 December 2020. The validity of this list may be extended.
- EPSO/AD/323/16 (AD7) Investigators - EU expenditure, anti-corruption
- EPSO/AD/323/16 (AD7) Investigators - Customs and trade, tobacco and counterfeit goods
- EPSO/AD/324/16 (AD9) Investigators - Team leaders
Information on General Competitions is available on the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) website
Apply for a job
The European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) organises regular calls for candidatures for careers in the European Institutions.
However, if you wish to send us your CV spontaneously, please use "EU CV Online" provided by the Commission's Directorate General Human Resources and Security.
If you are interested in a traineeship in OLAF or in another European Commission department, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/stages/.