Тук ще намерите насоки и формуляри за съобщаване на OLAF за измами.
Можете да се свържете с нас анонимно на всеки от 24-те официални езика на ЕС.
Reserve lists - OLAF Open competitions
The reserve lists below are valid until 31 December 2019. The validity of these lists may be extended.
- EPSO/AD/278/14 (AD7) Administrators - Digital Forensics
- EPSO/AD/278/14 (AD7) Administrators - Operational Analysis
The reserve list below is valid until 31 December 2020. The validity of this list may be extended.
- EPSO/AD/323/16 (AD7) Investigators - EU expenditure, anti-corruption
- EPSO/AD/323/16 (AD7) Investigators - Customs and trade, tobacco and counterfeit goods
- EPSO/AD/324/16 (AD9) Investigators - Team leaders
Reserve list - Selection of Temporary Agents specialised in Anti-Fraud
The validity of the reserve list of the selection procedure OLAF/TA/2005 is due to expire on 31 December 2019. The validity of this list may be extended.
Information on General Competitions is available on the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) website
Apply for a job
The European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) organises regular calls for candidatures for careers in the European Institutions.
However, if you wish to send us your CV spontaneously, please use "EU CV Online" provided by the Commission's Directorate General Human Resources and Security.
If you are interested in a traineeship in OLAF or in another European Commission department, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/stages/.