Encontra aqui instruções e formulários para comunicar suspeitas de fraude ao OLAF.
Pode contactar nos de forma anónima e em qualquer uma das 24 línguas oficiais da UE.
Success stories archive
- On 3-4 May 2010 a seminar and a press-conference took place as part of the project "OLAF – facing the European citizens. The role of international cooperation for the prevention of fraud and the of the misuse of European funds - an integrated information campaign" co-financed by the European Commission (OLAF), under the Hercule II-2009 Programme. The project was implemented by the club "Journalists against Corruption". Press Release (in Bulgarian and in English)
- OLAF and OAFCN at the European Institutions' Open Day, 9 May 2009
- "Journalists Against Corruption" training seminar organised by the Club "Journalists Against Corruption" in partnership with the Prosecution Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and with the support of the Europan Anti-Fraud Office. The seminar took place in Sofia, Bulgaria on 23-24 February 2009. Photo album
Aidan White, General Secretary of the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) about the OACFN Network:
- "I think the Communicators' Network is great. I really like them. They are a nice bunch of people and what I like about them is that they are all communicators. They understand journalists and know what we are talking about because they work with the press all the time. They understand all of our weaknesses but, at the same time, they are open to discussion. And even within the Network there are many differences. Different countries have different traditions and approaches, and you can see this in their discussions. And I like that - I think it's very important".
- Interview for the BCJAC, TV Documentary "OLAF, the European Funds Watchdog", Brussels 2009
- OLAF and OAFCN at the European Institutions' Open Day, 7 June 2008
- The OAFCN at the European Institutions' Open Day, 5 May 2007
- Joint customs operation "DIABOLO" - fight against counterfeiting operation organized by OLAF on behalf of the European Commission, involving the Customs authorities of the 27 Member States. Interpol, Europol and the World Customs Organization also participated in the operation. More about the operation
- Joint customs operation "FAKE" - fight against counterfeiting operation co-ordinated by OLAF, involving the Customs authorities of the 25 Member States, the European Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF) and the Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General (DG TAXUD). More about the operation
Dialogue with Press Associations
International Federation of Journalists (IFJ)
- IFJ website
- "Building mutual trust between anti-fraud services and journalists" - joint IFJ-OAFCN seminar on 27-28 October 2005
- IFJ Statement : Europe Award winner donates prize money to IFJ Safety Fund, 08 October 2009
International Press Association (API, Belgium)
API 30th Anniversary:
Unione Nazionale Cronisti Italiani (UNCI) (Italy)
Club Journalists Against Corruption (Bulgaria)
- Club Journalists Against Corruption website (in Bulgarian)
- Press Conference and Seminar 3-4 May 2010