If would like to be kept informed about updates, please subscribe to the email alerts
Tariff quota allocations are calculated based on the quantities available within the tariff quota and the quantity applied for, as notified to the Commission by national authorities.
Once the allocations are calculated by the Commission and made public (see links below), member states must issue import or export licences for the quantities applied for within the respective tariff quotas.
Information is also available on licences that have been suspended, withdrawn or reinstated.
- 08/04/2019 - Brexit: further information about the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union
- 19/12/2018 – TRQ Order Number 09.4032 – Olive Oil, Regulation (EU) 2006/1918. Concerning the lodging of applications for the 1st week of January 2019, as the 1st of January is a public holiday in the EU, operators can lodge one import licence application either on Monday, 31st December 2018 or on Wednesday, 2nd of January 2019, in accordance with Article 3 (4) of Regulation (EEC, Euratom) 1971/1182. Applications lodged by operators will be notified to the Commission Services by the Member States authorities until Thursday, 3rd of January 2019, 13:00, Brussels time. Licences will be issued in accordance with Art 3(4) of Regulation (EC) 2006/1918.
- 12/06/2018 - As mentioned in the information 2017/C 466/03 (OJ C446 of the European Union of 29 December 2017), from 1 January 2018 the Commission makes public, via the EUROPA website, the results of import and export tariff quota allocation for the applications notified to the Commission by the Member States. Then link "Allocation coefficients for Export Tariff Rate Quotas" below provides the allocation coefficients to be applied to applications for export licences for certain milk powders to be exported to the Dominican Republic under the quota referred to in Regulation (EC) No 1187/2009 for the quota period 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- 27/04/2018 – The TRQ Import file is best used in combination with the bookmarks panel. In case that panel does not open, please download this document and open it with the free Acrobat Reader.
- 24/04/2018 – For Import TRQs: From now on the available quantity for the next allocation will be introduced in the TRQs Table. In due course, this quantity might be updated with additional communicated unused quantities.