The European Commission co-finances projects to inform about the common agricultural policy (CAP). Any person or legal entity such as associations or national authorities can participate in the call for proposal, published once a year before 31 October.
TV features on agriculture and innovation, farm visits, information campaigns, audiovisual and media activities, apps for smartphones and tablets to facilitate the access to information about CAP…- the European Commission has already co-financed a wide variety of different projects.
European rules set out two simple aims for all information measures:
- to raise awareness of European Union agriculture and rural development policy among the European public, focusing on what it does and how it does it
- to inform farmers and the wider rural community what the policy is doing for them on the ground
Applications for grants 2018
Send your application no later than 15 December 2017.
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country)
To facilitate the handling of your applications by our internal postal service, please insofar as possible send your applications on non-stapled pages, and on pages that are easy to access and handle (please if possible avoid rigid binding).
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement:
- Annex I - Annex II - Annex III - Annex IV - Annex V(1) - Annex V(2) - Annex VI - Annex VII - Annex VIII
Questions and answers:
Visual identity and translations:
- 'Action co-financed by the European Commission' (24 languages)
- 'This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.' (24 languages)
Grants awarded during the previous grant awards