The European Commission co-finances information measures relating to the common agricultural policy. A call for proposals is published once a year.
These information measures relating to the CAP aim, in particular:
- to help explain, implement and develop the CAP and to raise public awareness of its content and objectives
- to inform farmers and other parties active in rural areas and
- to promote the European model of agriculture, as well as to help citizens understand it
A call for proposals is published once a year (before 31 October).
- Regulation (EU) No 1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy
(The current call for proposals concerns information measures within the meaning of Article 45 of this Regulation which are co-financed from appropriations in the 2016 budget, under budget heading 05 08 06.)
- Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 966/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on the financial rules applicable to the general budget of the Union
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1268/2012 of 29 October 2012 on the rules of application of Regulation (EU, Euratom) No 966/2012
Applications Grants 2017 (Closed)
Call for proposals - 'Support for information measures relating to the common agricultural policy (CAP)' for 2017 (OJ C 401 of 29/10/2016) + Corrigendum (OJ C 459 of 09/12/2016).
Deadline for submission
Applications must be submitted no later than 15 December 2016.
To apply, please use the forms provided:
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement
Questions and answers
Reporting under Grants for 2016
Forms for report for beneficiaries implementing information measures under the Call for Proposals 2015 C 351 of 23/10/2015.
Grants awarded during the previous budget years
Reports from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council
Every two years the Commission presents a report on the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy to the European Parliament and the Council.