The European Commission co-finances projects to inform about the common agricultural policy (CAP). Any person or legal entity such as associations or national authorities can participate in the call for proposal, published once a year before 31 October.
TV features on agriculture and innovation, farm visits, information campaigns, audiovisual and media activities, App's for smartphones and tablets to facilitate the access to information about CAP,…- the European Commission has co-financed in the past different projects to inform about the common agricultural policy.
European rules set out two simple aims for all information measures:
- explain and raise awareness on the European Union’s support to agriculture and rural development through the CAP
- to engage with farmers and other actors in rural areas, and for them to further communicate to their constituencies and the wider public about the CAP
Grants 2020 - 'Support for information measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) for 2020' – IMCAP-INFOME-2020
The call for proposals for 'Support for information measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) for 2020' is published and opened for the first time using the electronic only procedure: eGrants.
Call for proposals
This call for proposals is available on the Funding & Tenders portal, along with information on the related activities and instructions for applicants on how to submit proposals. All this information will be updated as necessary on the same portal.
The deadline for submitting applications is 21 January 2020.
In addition, the publication and opening of the call for proposals is available in the Official Journal of the European Union.
Please do not forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc… Check out the links at the very bottom of this page!
Grants 2019 – on-going
This section has all necessary information for the beneficiaries of the grants awarded under the Call for Proposals: 'Support for information measures relating to the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) for 2019' (OJ 395 of 31/10/2018)
Documents of reference
- Annex I - Annex II - Annex III - Annex IV - Annex V(1) - Annex V(1) Appendix - Annex V(2) - Annex VI - Annex VII - Annex VIII
Questions and answers
Visual identity and translations
- "Measures co-financed by the European Union" (23 languages)
- 'This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.' (24 languages)
Grants awarded during the previous grant awards
Reports from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council
Every two years the Commission presents a report on the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy to the European Parliament and the Council.