The European Commission co-finances projects to inform about the common agricultural policy (CAP). Any person or legal entity such as associations or national authorities can participate in the call for proposal, published once a year before 31 October.
TV features on agriculture and innovation, farm visits, information campaigns, audiovisual and media activities, App's for smartphones and tablets to facilitate the access to information about CAP,…- the European Commission has co-financed in the past different projects to inform about the common agricultural policy.
European rules set out two simple aims for all information measures:
- explain and raise awareness on the European Union’s support to agriculture and rural development through the CAP
- to engage with farmers and other actors in rural areas, and for them to further communicate to their constituencies and the wider public about the CAP
Applications for grants 2019
The deadline for submitting applications is 14 December 2018
- Application for a grant to implement information measures on the common agricultural policy
- Declaration on honour, financial capacity table, privacy statement, checklist
- Budget tables
- Financial identification sheet (to be filled in for the country in which the bank account is opened)
- Legal entity identification sheet (please use the relevant legal entity identification form for your country)
To facilitate the handling of your applications by our internal mail registration services, please send your applications on non-stapled pages and not bound.
DRAFT Model Grant Agreement
- Annex I - Annex II - Annex III - Annex IV - Annex V(1) - Annex V(1) Appendix - Annex V(2) - Annex VI - Annex VII - Annex VIII
Questions and answers
Visual identity and translations
- "Measures co-financed by the European Union" (23 languages)
- 'This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.' (24 languages)
Grants awarded during the previous grant awards
Reports from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council
Every two years the Commission presents a report on the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 814/2000 on information measures relating to the common agricultural policy to the European Parliament and the Council.