Fruit and vegetables: Policy reports and studies, slide shows
This page provides a selection of reports and studies, slide shows and related articles concerning the EU policy for the fruit and vegetable sector.
Reports and studies
- Report from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament on the implementation of the provisions concerning producer organisations, operational funds and operational programmes in the fruit and vegetables sector since the 2007 reform (03/2014)
- Feasibility Study on Introducing a Security Fund in the Fruit and Vegetables Sector - study conducted for the European Commission by Centro per la Formazione in Economia e Politica dello Sviluppo Rurale, Portici, Italy - Quality assessment of the report (03/2009)
- Analysis of the common market organisation in fruit and vegetables - Commission staff working document (09/2004)
- Report from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament on the simplification of the common market organisation in fruit and vegetables (08/2004)
New regime (from 2008)
- Withdrawals: a tool for crisis management in the CMO reform?
The 2007 reform
- Reform results (06/2007)