On these pages you find:
- links to the national Agriculture Ministries
- the National Strategies for sustainable operational programmes
- National Frameworks for environmental actions (NEF)
- Member States' reports of the evaluation of their National Strategies (2012)
- extensions of rules currently in force
- in future, summaries of the annual reports on producer organisations, producer groups, operational funds, operational programmes and recognition plans
NB: The publication of National Frameworks for environmental actions (NEF) concerns only 23 Member States. Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg and Slovenia are exempted from the obligation of establishing a NEF since they have no recognised producer organisation in the fruit and vegetable sector.