The following studies have been produced for the European Commission by outside organisations (including research bodies, universities and consultancy firms).
Further reports that have been produced for the European Commission by outside organisations can be found in the Evaluation chapter.
- "Study on mandatory origin labelling for milk, milk used as an ingredient and other unprocessed meats"
- "Modelling feed consumption in the European Union: update and improvement of the Feed-Model (FeedMod)"
- "Assessing farmers' costs of compliance with EU legislation in the fields of environment, animal welfare and food safety"
- "Study on the potential for marketing agricultural products of the ACP countries using geographical indications and origin branding (ACP-AGGI)" + 2 case studies (Kenyan coffee / Cameroonian cocoa)
- "Inter-laboratory validation of a method for detecting previously frozen poultry meat by determination of HADH activity"
- "Value of production of agricultural products and foodstuffs, wines, aromatised wines and spirits protected by a geographical indication (GI)"
- "Assessing Agriculture Vulnerabilities for the design of Effective Measures for Adaption to Climate Change (AVEMAC project)"
- "Addressing biodiversity and habitat preservation through measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy"
- "Study on administrative burden reduction associated with the implementation of certain Rural Development measures"
- "Prospects for the market supply of wood and other forest products from areas with fragmented forest-ownership structures"
- "Impacts of the EU biofuel target on agricultural markets and land use: a comparative modelling assessment"
- "Study on the economic, social and environmental impact of the modulation provided for in Article 10 of Council Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003"
- "Feasibility study on the setting up of a platform for data and information exchange for the European fruit and vegetable market"
- "Economic Impact of the Abolition of the Milk Quota Regime – Regional Analysis of the Milk Production in the EU"
- "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures Applied under the Common Agricultural Policy"
- "Liability and Compensation Schemes for Damage Resulting from the Presence of Genetically Modified Organisms in Non-GM Crops"
- "Analysis of the requirements for soil and biodiversity protection as well as for greenhouse gas mitigation within the rural development programmes"
- "Study on environmental consequences of sheep and goat farming and of the sheep and goat premium system"
- Impact analysis: "Study on baseline and impact indicators for rural development programming 2007-2013"