This study was conducted by the European Economic Interest Group: Agrosynergie. The study was carried out by the following experts from Oréade-Brèche: Thierry Clément, Romain Joya, Célie Bresson and Cannelle Clément. The national experts listed below also contributed to the report:
- Alessandro Serra Caracciolo (Italy)
- Johannes Simons (Germany)
- Jordi Russell (Spain)
- Leonidas Nikolaou (Romania)
- Cannelle Clément (Austria)
- Wieslaw Lopaciuk (Poland)
The conclusions, recommendations and opinions presented in this report reflect the opinion of the consultant and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Commission.