In view of ensuring good practice of evaluation the Directorate General for Agriculture and Rural Development has published evaluation guidelines for the Commission's and Member States' use, in line with the Commission's evaluation standards.
Commission Evaluation Guidelines
- Information Note: Ex post evaluation of Rural Development Programmes 2000-2006
- Commission Guideline "Evaluating EU Activities"
- DG Agriculture and Rural Development Guideline for Technical Managers of Studies and Evaluation Projects
- DG Agriculture and Rural Development Evaluation Guideline 2002
Guidelines for Decentralised Evaluation (Rural Development)
- Guidelines for the ex-post evaluation of 2007–2013 RDPs
- Guideline for the evaluation of Rural Development programmes 2007-2013
- Guideline for the evaluation of Rural Development programmes supported by the EAGGF - 2000-2006
- Guideline for the evaluation of Leader+ programmes
- Guideline for the evaluation of Rural Development supported by Sapard
- Measures under Regulation No 950/97 - Guidelines for evaluation
- Measures under Regulation no. 951/97 - Guidelines for ex-post evaluation
- Guidelines for the "ex post" evaluation, Objective 5(b)
- Guidelines for the ex post evaluation of Leader II Community Initiative