PROJECTS SUBMITTED AT CENTRALISED LEVEL
All promoters applying for a Youth in Action grant to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency are required to submit their application on-line using the relevant e-Form. The e-Forms for centralised actions - and full details of the on-line application procedure - can be found at http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/youth/programme/how_apply_en.php
PROJECTS SUBMITTED AT DECENTRALISED LEVEL
Application forms 2013
In 2013, promoters in most of the Programme Countries will be required to submit their application on line using the relevant e-Form.
What are the main features of the YiA E-Form
A single e-Form for many Actions: the YiA e-Form is modular; the same e-Form will be used by promoters who wish to apply for all decentralised Actions and sub-Actions, except for European Voluntary Service. From a technical point of view, applicants will have to mark their choices in the first pages of the e-Form (e.g. decide to apply for an Action 1 / sub-Action 1.1); according to such choice, some specific sections of the e-Form will be displayed (e.g. section "Participants" or section "Budget").
An e-Form in all languages: the e-Form provided above is currently available in English. The National Agencies that will introduce the e-Form are in the process of translating it into their national languages. These linguistic versions will be put at disposal of promoters in the relevant websites of National Agencies, as well as on the Commission's website at a later stage.
An offline e-Form: applicants will have to download the e-Form from the National Agencies' website; they will save it on their PC and fill it in off-line (i.e. not connected to internet). This feature is particularly suitable for those promoters who have slow internet connection or internet subscriptions based on a unit cost per hour or minute; as a matter of fact, the connection to internet is needed only at the time of download and submission of the e-Form. This feature also allows applicants to send the e-Form via mail to their partners asking them to fill-in their parts.
An e-Form that simplifies the task of applicants: some of the fields of the e-Form are calculated automatically (e.g. summary of the budget or summary of participants and promoters) and automatic controls verify the compliance with the majority of eligibility criteria; this will reduce the risk of errors.
How is the on-line application procedure?
• The e-Form must be downloaded from the website of the relevant National Agency
• The applicant fill-in the e-Form, in cooperation with its partners
• Once the e-Form has been completed, the applicant will click on the "submission" button and submit online the e-Form
• Once submitted online, the e-Form will be automatically transferred to the National Agency
• The applicant will then have to 1) print the submitted e-Form (containing a code that confirms the online submission), 2) sign the form, 3) annex additional documents listed in the section "Part L: Check List", 4) send the hard copy to the National Agency
• Both electronic and hard copy forms must be submitted by the given deadline
• The National Agency will consider eligible only those application forms 1) that are sent both electronically and in hard copy, 2) that are both sent by the deadline, 3) where the electronic and hard copy versions are perfectly matching.
For more information, please consult the Guidelines of the YiA E-Form for decentralised actions [297 KB]