The new Call for expression of interest for experts to assist the Agency in the framework of the management of EU programmes in the field of education, audiovisual, culture, youth, sport, EU aid volunteers, and citizenship or any other programmes delegated to the Agency has been published.
Who can be an expert?
You have a chance of being selected as an expert if you:
- Have a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency as stated in the call for expression of interest to be published by the Agency
- Have a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
- Are able to use IT tools
- Can be available for occasional, short-term assignments
What will the assignments involve?
The Agency may need external expertise in the following programme:
- Erasmus+ (education, youth, sport)
- Europe for Citizens
- Creative Europe (MEDIA, culture)
- EU Aid Volunteers
Experts' tasks may include:
- Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals
- Evaluating and monitoring projects
- Specific studies and analyses relating to fields of activity
- Translation or editing of documents in the required languages
- Support to the Agency during public events
- Any other tasks relating to the programmes managed by the Agency
You can find more information and register here: