Keynote Address: Intercultural encounters through school partnerships – and the impact on school improvement
Lynne Wyness, Exeter University, and Stuart Busby, Headteacher of Copplestone Primary School will share their experiences.
Briefing on the next National Curriculum: What do we know so far? Where will Global Citizenship and sustainability education fit in?
David Weatherly, Associate Adviser for International Dimension, Geography and Sustainability, Babcock LDP.
• Comenius school linking programme, presented by British Council representative
• e-twinning and other ways to link schools, by British Council
• ‘What’s new in the teachers’ corner? EU resources for 6-12 year olds’, Judith Schilling, European Commission
• Modern Foreign Languages & Global Citizenship: ‘Take Mali’ and DDE’s new Spanish-Peru resource
• How to create successful, sustainable school partnerships in the UK, Europe and the wider world