- Study on harmonised collection of European data and statistics in the field of urban transport and mobility [6 MB]
- Study on Urban Aspects of the Internalisation of External Costs - MOVE/B4/310-1/2011 [5 MB]
- Fact Finding Study on the legal and contractual basis of passenger rights in urban public transport [6 MB]
- Monitoring Report of the Directive 2009/33/EC on the promotion of clean and energy efficient road transport vehicles [3 MB]
- Assessment of the implementation of a European alternative fuels strategy and possible supportive proposals [2 MB]
- Study on the financing needs in the area of sustainable urban mobility
- Study on Public Transport Smart Cards
- Study on urban access restrictions
Preparatory document on Sustainable Urban Transport Plans [196 KB] (25 September 2007)
This preparatory document aimed to inform the Green Paper consultation exercise by providing a synthesis of available information on sustainable urban transport plans. The document brings together some of the good practices and experience useful for the development of Sustainable Urban Transport Plans (SUTPs); most of which come from projects and expert groups supported by Member States and the Commission.
It includes an annex [646 KB] on best practice examples and useful references
[Currently on: "Information on follow up to the Green Paper (October 2007 – March 2008)"]
Report on urban transport in Europe, prepared for the European Commission, Directorate-General for Energy and Transport [3 MB] (31 July, 2007)
This report on urban transport in Europe constitutes the support document for the preparation of the Green Paper on Urban Transport (25 September 2007). It contains the following main elements: Overview of data and trends on urban transport; results of the stakeholder consultations; and preliminary proposals for urban transport policy options.
Impact assessment on a new approach for the cleaner and more energy efficient vehicles directive proposa [2 MB] (September 2007)
This document presents a study regarding an Impact Assessment on a new approach for the cleaner and more energy efficient vehicles directive proposal. The study, carried out by a consultant, defines the problems and background for the proposal, and analyses the different policy options and their impact.