Clean transport, Urban transport
The Clean Power for Transport package builds on extensive preparatory work and consultations with industry and civil society, the wider public, and public authorities. Further work is being conducted to continue improving the EU legislation and programmes:
- The work of experts from industry and civil society in the European Expert Group on Future Transport Fuels has been summarised in a report on "Future Transport Fuels" and a report on "Infrastructure for Alternative Fuels" .
- This European Expert Group on Future Transport Fuels is currently working on a third report that will be published by the end of 2014. (Meeting 6 May 2014: presentations / agenda / minutes )
- National Experts from the Member States provided recommendations on the market development of alternative fuels in a report of the Joint Expert Group Transport & Environment .
- The CARS 21 High Level Group report assesses the prospects of alternative fuels and gives recommendations on the necessary build-up of infrastructure.
- Different scenarios of alternative fuel development have been investigated in the "Study on Clean Transport Systems". Different options of alternative fuels infrastructure build-up have been evaluated in the "CTS Implementation Study on Alternative Fuels Infrastructure" assessed different options to develop an EU-wide alternative fuels infrastructure.