What should you do if you believe your passenger rights have been infringed?

If you consider that your entitlements under air passenger rights legislation have been breached:

  • You should first contact the airline or - for issues related to persons with reduced mobility - the airport.
  • If you are not satisfied with their response, you can lodge a complaint with a National Enforcement Body (NEB).
  • In case of issues related to lost, delayed and/or damaged luggage, you may wish to contact the European Consumer Centre (ECC) in your country:

You may also wish to contact the national consumer organisations:

NOTE: Complaints should in principle be filed in the country where the incident took place.