The studies are subject to a disclaimer and copyright. The studies have been carried out for the European Commission and express the opinions of the organisations having undertaken them. The views have not been adopted or in any way approved by the European Commission and should not be relied upon as a statement of the European Commission's views. The European Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the information given in the studies, nor does it accept responsibility for any use made thereof.
Copyright in these studies is held by the European Union. Persons wishing to use the contents of these studies (in whole or in part) for purposes other than their personal use are invited to submit a written request to the following address: European Commission - Mobility and Transport DG - Library (DM28, 0/36) - B-1049 Brussels or by email.
- Study on the implementation of labour supplying responsibilities pursuant to the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006)
- Study on the Completion of an EU Framework on LNG-fuelled Ships and its Relevant Fuel Provision Infrastructure
- Study on the Analysis and Evolution of International and EU Shipping
- Analysis of recent trends in EU shipping and analysis and policy support to improve the competitiveness of Short Sea Shipping in the EU
- Ex-Post evaluation of Directive 2000/59/EC on port reception facilities for ship-generated waste and cargo residues
- Independent Study on the level reached in the process of harmonising the rules and procedures and on Mutual Recognition (MR) of certificates for materials, equipment and components, pursuant to Article 10.2 of Regulation (EC) 391/2009
- Portius - Port Labour in the EU - Labour Market, Qualifications & Training, Health & Safety
- Support study for an Impact Assessment on: Directive 2002/59/EC as amended - "The Union Vessel Traffic Monitoring and Information System"
- Study to assess the future evolution of SafeSeaNet to support CISE and other communities - Executive Summary
- Study on the feasibility of improved co-operation between bodies carrying out European Coast Guard functions
- First report of port market trends: transhipment volumes
- Support study for an impact assessment on: "the establishment of a European framework for granting PECs"
- Study on reporting obligation resulting from directive 2010/65/EU (request for services MOVE/D1/2012-376)
- Study aimed at supporting an impact assessment on: "Measures to enhance the efficiency and quality of port services in the EU"
- Portius Legal Study 2013 - Port Labour Regimes in the EU Member States: Fact Finding Exercise.
- Study on eu seafarers employment - final report
- Presentation for a study on Pilotage Exemption Certificates
- Study for the Analysis and the Conceptual Development of a European Port Access System (EPAIC II)
- Benchmarking strategy options for European Shipping and for the European Maritime Transport System in the horizon 2008-2018 (OPTIMAR)
TEN-T Motorways of the Sea projects
- Inventory of Interreg III projects with relevance to Motorways of the Sea, Short sea shipping, Maritime safety and logistics
- Master plan studies for Development of the Motorways of the Baltic Sea
- WESTMOS: Western Europe Sea Transport & Motorways of the Sea
- PORTMOS: Integration of the Portuguese Ports and Maritime System in the Motorways of the Sea
- Elaboration of the East Mediterranean Motorways of the Sea Master plan