- Functioning of the Internal Market
Part 1: Air Transport Infrastructures in the New EU Member States
This part looks in great detail at all airports open to commercial traffic in the "EU10+2" countries. It is composed of 12 individual country reports. All non restricted aspects have been taken into consideration: traffic data, financial information, contact information, technical data, history, past, present and future investments, etc. In order to show the physical look of each airport a comprehensive set of colour photos is provided.
This part is a comprehensive stocktaking exercise that explores and explains on the one hand how land-use planning and management is done in the various Member States and then explains how these systems are applied to the planning and land-use management around airports. Again 25 individual country reports and a conclusions report are provided. The latter brings together the lessons learned and provides summaries for each country.
- Provision of aeronautical information for the European Upper Flight Information Region (EUIR) [4 MB]
- Implementation rules of economic regulation within the framework of the implementation of the single Sky [3 MB]
- Definition of the priorities for Single European Sky implementation rules related to the interoperability of the European Air Traffic Management Network [572 KB]
- Review of air traffic control training requirements with a view to reinforcing harmonisation and increasing mobility [264 KB]
- Roadmap for the introduction of satellite navigation in European Air Traffic Management (ATM) [666 KB]
- Roadmap for the implementation of data link services in European Air Traffic Management (ATM) [6 MB]
- Analysis of the Provision of Meteorological Services in the Framework of the Single European Sky [205 KB]
- Institutional issues concerning joint developments in the field of Flight Data Processing systems [4 MB]