The North European FAB submitted their consultation material to the European Commission on 4 January 2012.
Interested parties, Member States and EASA, are invited to provide observations to the European Commission by 12 March 2012, by using the Common Response Document [182 KB] (CRD). When completed, the CRD shall be sent by e-mail to the European Commission (email@example.com).
All NEFAB's consultation matérial can be found hereunder. Note that material of other FABs will be made available in due course of time after their submission.
1. Cover papers
- Cover letter [271 KB]
- Signature by the Member States of NEFAB [22 KB]
- Information to the EC, the EASA, other Member States and interested parties on the establishment of NEFAB [546 KB]
- NEFAB political declaration [743 KB]
- State level agreement, initialled [7 MB]
- NSA agreement, initialled 22/12/2011 [176 KB]
- NEFAB ANSP agreement, draft [405 KB]
- Cooperation agreement between Avinor, Finavia, Isavia, LGS, EANS, LFV and Naviair [201 KB]
- NEFAB Safety Plan [530 KB]
- NEFAB Safety Case report [2 MB]
- Change Management manual [459 KB]
- Initiative 13, Safety Management Systems [133 KB]
- Operational Concept [90 KB]
- Initiative 1, ATS routes and sectorisation [2 MB]
- ATS routes and sectorisation, Appendix 1, RNDSG-RDGE route catalogue [759 KB]
- ATS routes and sectorisation, Appendix 2, NEFAB route proposals [84 KB]
- ATS routes and sectorisation, Appendix 3, NEFAB sector loads [760 KB]
- ATS routes and sectorisation, Appendix 4, improvement areas [4 MB]
- Initiative 3, Optimisation of ATS [291 KB]
- Initiative 4, Optimisation of ASM and ATFCM [296 KB]
- Initiative 6, Harmonisation of operational rules and procedures [110 KB]
- NEFAB Military requirements [29 KB]
- Initiative 5, Optimisation of anciallary services [117 KB]
- Initiative 8, Supervision and monitoring of CNS infrastructure [88 KB]
- Initiative 9, Commonality of CNS and ATM systems [136 KB]
- Initiative 10, Joint evaluation of technology within CNC and ATM [87 KB]
- Initiative 11, Common system maintenance [76 KB]
- Initiative 12, Joint procurement [98 KB]
- NEFAB FSR main [460 KB]
Next steps in the FAB consultation and implementation process include :
- collection of observations,
- consolidation of received observations,
- responses by FAB,
- FAB establishment and notification of the FAB agreements, and
- assessment of formal requirements.
Results of the consultation (update of 16 March 2012)
All observations received by the European Commission have been assembled in the Common Response Document [2 MB] .
A summary [2 MB] of the comments by the European Commission, EASA, the Network Manager, and the Performance Review Body is also available.