Apart from the EU-27, a further 16 states – all members of ECAC (the European Civil Aviation Conference) – also participate voluntarily in the programme via specific ‘SAFA’ Working Arrangements concluded with EASA, giving the programme a truly pan-European dimension.
The 43 participating states engaged in the EC SAFA programme are: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Georgia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine.
Read more: The EC SAFA programme: past, present and future [29 KB]
Implementation of the EC SAFA Programme
Annual aggregated information reports
- Fifth annual report [278 KB] (2010) and Commission staff working document [196 KB]
- Fourth annual report (2009) and Commission staff working document
- Third annual report (2008) and Commission staff working document
- Second annual report (2007) and Commission staff working document
- First annual report (2006)