If you haven't been able to follow the webstreaming of the seminar on the date of the event, due to some technical problems, here is the link to the registered version of it.
Thi s flash version is compatible with all major OS-browsers, and by clicking on the agenda items, it is possible to jump to the different sessions of the workshop.
Contact persons :
Mr Marco De Sciscio (email@example.com)
Mr Nicolas Warinsko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs Sagario Rosado (email@example.com)
Revised papers for the seminar
- Agenda [87 KB]
- Guidance material : initial discussion paper (3 May 2012) [785 KB]
- Approach on Guidance material [554 KB]
- Sequence 2 [469 KB]
- European Commission [2 MB]
- ICB Chairman [46 KB]
- ICB - AAA (ACI, AEA, CANSO, EBAA, ELFAA, ERA, IATA) [237 KB]
- ICB - ASD [304 KB]
- Eurocontrol [391 KB]
- European Defence Agency [194 KB]
- Eurocontrol Military Advisory Board [120 KB]
- Performance Review Body [331 KB]
- EASA [377 KB]
- Professional Staff Organisations (ATCEUC, ECA, IFATSEA, IFATCA) [269 KB]
Please find here the draft conclusions [222 KB] of the seminar on "Guidance material on common projects for SESAR deployment which took place in Brussels on 12 July 2012.
Any additional comments you may have following this seminar should be sent before 15 September 2012.